All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
- Charming 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo with Old-Time San Francisco Appeal
- Located in a 4-unit Edwardian-Style Building, Blending Tradition with Modern Living
- Versatile Use: Ideal for Working from Home, Weekend Pied-à-Terre, or Short-Term Rentals (HOA-Approved)
- Updated Flat with an Open Living/Kitchen Area Leading to a Relaxing Outdoor Deck
- Dual-pane windows, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Granite Counters for Comfort and Style
- Retaining Original Wide-Plank Hardwood Floors and High Ceilings for Added Character
- Centrally Located Yet Peaceful, Situated on the "Quiet Side" of SOMA’s Natoma Street
- Tree-lined cul-de-sac Maintained by the West Soma Community Business District
- Proximity to Twitter HQ, Lyft, Airbnb, Civic Center, Costco, Trader Joe’s, and Hayes Valley
- Easy Access to BART, MUNI, and Freeways for Seamless Commuting
- Low HOA Fees, Making This a Practical and Affordable Living Option
Old-time San Francisco charm meets modern living in this 2 bedroom, 1 bath SOMA condo in a 4-unit Edwardian-style building. Perfect for working at home, a weekend pied-a-terre, or short-term rentals (allowed per the HOA), this updated flat features an open living/kitchen area leading to a breezy outdoor deck for work and relaxation. Dual-pane windows, stainless steel appliances, and granite counters add comfort and style, accented by original wide-plank hardwood floors and high ceilings. Central yet peaceful, on the “quiet side” of SOMA’s Natoma Street on a tree-lined cul-de-sac tended to by the West Soma Community Business District. Just blocks from Twitter HQ, Lyft, Airbnb, Civic Center, Costco, Trader Joe’s, and Hayes Valley. Easy BART, MUNI, and freeway access. Low HOA!
Residents of the Van Ness / Civic Center neighborhood can walk to it all. The cultural center of the city, including the War Memorial Opera House, Herbst Theatre, Davis Symphony Hall, Orpheum Theatre, Brooks Hall the Civic Auditorium and the new Asian Museum, is just steps away. The federal, state, and city government offices are a short walk. And for those working downtown in Financial District, public transportation makes the commute a matter of minutes from the Civic Center BART Station.
The neighborhood is defined by high-rise luxury condos, upscale apartment buildings, and live/work lofts. Independent cinemas, along with 14-screen multiplexes, bookstores, coffee shops and cafes throng the main corridor of Van Ness Avenue. Nearby, the neighborhoods of Hayes Valley, Russian Hill and China Town offer trendy restaurants boasting chefs working at the height of their powers. Hidden boutiques with one-of-a-kind treasures wait to be discovered. And nearby nightspots pulse with life until dawn.
For those in search of a low-maintenance urban lifestyle, this is city living at its best.